Sales Development Representative (SDR) – Remote
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. This role manages the outbound campaigns of their sales division by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the Olive value proposition. SDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations of the Olive’s core values will have potential for new challenges and career advancement within sales.
Who you are:
- You embody our Core Values. Be yourself, pull your weight, play as a team, be adaptable.
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- Intellectually curious
- Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Have a passion for sales and sales processes
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Camaraderie and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You feel confident using programs like HubSpot and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok! You have had to learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- Ability to be motivated while working remote
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator & Outreach to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Making 50+ outbound phone calls each day
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face every day
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
Who we are:
Olive is a software company that helps enterprises find solutions to digital challenges. Our customers use Olive to collaborate internally and with vendors on sourcing technologies that drive business value. Before Olive, our customers would have to rely on vendors to tell them what they needed, spending months being pulled back and forth by sales teams from competing products. With Olive, our customers can now quickly find the best fit solutions to their challenges, free of bias.
What we believe in:
Our values are simple; be yourself, pull your weight, play as a team and be adaptable. Building a company is incredibly rewarding, but also, not that easy. The only way to climb this mountain together is by every Olive teammate being their true, authentic selves, pulling their weight, and being willing to adapt to the change that gets thrown their way. If you are down for the challenge, we would love to have you join the team!!
Highly competitive equity package. Full health and dental coverage and unlimited vacation days. And of course, we have a bunch of fun together!